Thursday, April 15, 2010

I will know how to save your life by the end of April

#19: Learn CPR.

Could it have been a mere case of serendipity that this week's work newsletter mentioned FREE CPR training for all employees? I don't really care (I hated the entire premise of that movie, despite my love for John Cusack. I mean who the fuck almost marries someone else while still pining for a stranger? This is romantic??) but it works in my favor because a 5-hour class from the Red Cross costs at least $75. Before the end of this month I'll be a slightly more useful human being -- for $0.

Yay!

Another coincidence? A friend posted a link to Filipino dance performances on Facebook today. Years ago I wouldn't have been interested in this, but hey, if I'm going to learn a dance it might as well be a Filipino one. We'll see if this takes care of #21. It's funny how opportunities show up when you keep your mind a little more open.

Also, welcome, Prek, to the 25 before 25 bandwagon!

1 comment:

  1. You've completed it! yay!
    Fascinating... Now, I'm getting to know you better. Okay I recommend Taekwondo for number 10.

    For #21, ha! will that be tinikling? LOL! don't get your feet caught...

    ReplyDelete