Monday, May 3, 2010

No, no soy mexicana, sino filipina.

Pero me gustan las margaritas.

(Translation: No, I'm not Mexican; I'm Filipina. But I do like margaritas.)

Some updates: #19 Learn CPR -- check! I now know what to do if you're choking or if your heart stops working. Though I hope I never have to use it because a) did you know you have to take off every piece of clothing on the person's upper body before performing CPR? Invasive, much? And b) well it's always nice when people stay healthy.

In all seriousness, I learned a lot of very useful information. I recommend taking a class.

I'm still working on mi espanol, trying to do at least a chapter a day, but honestly it doesn't feel like enough. I missed a free Spanish conversation class at the public library today because of a work event. Though in my defense, I had a margarita, which is Spanish, si?

1 comment: