Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here...and Hellooo Summer!

I guess it's time to revive this blog. But seriously, how do bloggers do this daily? Do you spend all day on your computer? Because then, no thanks.

Anyway, my summer so far has consisted of lots of (much needed) cocktails, more consistent trips to the gym and walks around NYC, including one benefiting YAI Network, a non-profit dedicated to helping people with developmental disabilities (If you can recall, I signed up for this last year too and ended up running instead of walking because I was getting impatient. 30 something minutes for a 5k? God, I miss my more fit self. But this time it was more about supporting a good cause than hitting a PR, so please donate if you can.).

If you can't tell how excited I am about hot weather and more freedom, then, well, I can't help you.

What's in store this summer?
  • Celebrating the summer solstice with yoga in Times Square. I've signed up for the 7:30am class. I clearly like to torture myself. Join me and register before spots fill up!
  • Connecting with my Filipino roots through CORE.
  • Brushing up on Espanol, trapezing, hair coloring, bikram-yoga-ing, and learning how to ride a bike!
Y tu?

No comments:

Post a Comment