Sunday, July 18, 2010

Perdoname, discuplame, lo siento

I've been MIA from the blogosphere, and I'm sorry. I don't like giving excuses, so I'll honestly just say that it's because I don't like blogging. There. I said it. I'm a web editor, and I hate the internet.

But I started this blog and this list, which is now looking impossible to accomplish in less than 6 months, and I will follow through with it.

To continue from the last post, I did go to the Spanish conversation class at the New York Public Library. Turns out, compared to complete beginners, mi espanol no es tan malo. We did short skits, and I played a nurse. Ha. Too bad I don't think there are any more classes anytime soon, because it really does help to speak in the language rather than just read and write it. I haven't picked up any of my Spanish books since then. Maybe I'll download an iPhone app to help. Know any?

What else have I been doing since June? I went on a short trip to Rhode Island...where the uneven streets made me twist my ankle. It's been a week and it's still slightly swollen. I'm giving it till Wednesday to try getting back to my 5K training plan again. You're messing up my timeline, injuries.


Pretty!


Deep fried balls of seafood? Yes, please!

That's it for now, but stay tuned for a post about #15. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment