Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wanderlust

An email from Travelzoo about an Iceland Northern Lights gave me such wanderlust that I decided that I am done with boring vacations and need to go on more adventures. So no more all-inclusive, free poolside cocktails and buffets, but more live-like-a-local, off-the-beaten-path trips.

Image via MountainGuides.is

Who is up for walking on glaciers and seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland?

Also on my travel list:
New Orleans -- I'm still debating whether I want to experience Mardi Gras or not
Quebec, CA
Barcelona, Madrid & Andalusia, Spain (already been to parts of this, but I want to go back)

Obviously there are more places I'd like to visit, so this is an ongoing list without a deadline. Plus, I'd be broke and jobless if I tried going everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment